Re: [Gimp-developer] Image viewer for openexr and floating point tiff file formats, and maybe even XCF?

On 12/31/2015 09:20 AM, scl wrote:
DJV indeed opens FP-TIFF and OpenEXR, but no 2.9 XCF (I guess no other
program than GIMP 2.9 will be able to open the latter).

How did you manage to install and run djv?

I haven't managed to compile the code from git (http://sourceforge.net/p/djv/git/ci/master/tree/ - "make" fails with an error: djv-git/lib/djvGui/djvImageView.cpp:263:40: error: 'class djvImageView' has no member named 'devicePixelRatio').

And the precompiled binary (http://sourceforge.net/projects/djv/files/djv-stable/1.1.0/) fails with a libpng error, looking for libpng12 when clearly it comes with libpng16.

Elle