Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP can't find libmypaint-gegl

Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM
From: "Elle Stone" <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP can't find libmypaint-gegl

On 12/22/2015 08:19 PM, Owen Cook wrote:
After you built  Mypaint, you should have had a libmypaint-gegl.pc which needs to be included in your
PKG_CONFIG path

Does this mean I need to install Mypaint in the prefix along with
babl/GEGL/libmypaint/GIMP?

I cloned Mypaint from git, but there doesn't seem to be any guidance as
to how to build mypaint. Is there a guide somewhere?

I really don't know, but here is the pc file which I think explains what is going on. As you can see, I built
it in my Gimp directory, but suspect it can be built anywhere. Let PKG_CONFIG find it.

owen LM-17 ~/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint $ cat libmypaint-gegl.pc
prefix=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint
exec_prefix=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint
libdir=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint/lib
includedir=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint/include

Name: libmypaint-gegl
Version: 1.1
Requires: gegl-0.3 libmypaint
Cflags: -I${includedir}/libmypaint-gegl