[Gimp-developer] XP and gimp issues

Hi Alex,
I'm trying to follow your instructions below but as you can see from the attached screen shot, I go to tools,
select brush and there's no menu options for colour, size or anything else..........Hope I've managed to put
this in the correct email section too.
Ciao
Marguerite

Now, onto business. You can choose colour for brushes in the tools palette where you have foreground and background colour indicators. 'Size' is perfectly selectable in brush tools' options, it's right below brush selection (which is right below opacity slider). I'm unsure what you mean with 'density', but the Brushes docable dialog (which lists brushes) has a Spacing control. Alex