Re: [Gimp-developer] unified "artistic tools"

Hi Alexandre,

i added the ink tool more as provocation. Somebody would say: "Das… ist ein Skandal!" ;)
And i agree with you, the ink tool differs substantially with the other tools.

But i think also that Gimps brush-engine would profit if we start to merge different tools together, to
consolidate Gimps code and to simplify users interaction making everything more intuitive, moving tools as
configurations into tool presets. Tool presets are awesome!
We could add the airbrush, pencil and ;) ink tool as default presets to the tool presets list

greets
jo