Re: [Gimp-developer] Plugins

On 12/10/2014 1:59 AM, пользователь "MrCharliemcd" wrote:
I am a Gimp user trying to find a way to create a plugin for DAZ Studio 4.6
DAZ offers Studio and a Photoshop plugin for free. Is there any way to make
one for Gimp, or can Gimp even handle 3D like Photoshop?

You need to look for any available documentation on how to provide a link between GIMP and DAZ Studio. The information would likely be found in the SDK of DAZ Studio (if they have one). It could be useful to have a link between DAZ and GIMP to make it easier to experiment with textures on items.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.