Re: [Gimp-developer] Don't make an architectural mistake based on a groundless premise

Hi Pippin,

I hope you don't see my lines as picking on your work, but as the
constructive criticism as it is meant. GIMP has performance issues,
especially with large images and modern camera sensors are just
delivering them.