[Gimp-developer] People selling gimp on e-bay

Hi guys,

I am not sure this is legal, but probably isn't it, so I thought I'll let you know.
There is a guy evidently selling copies of Gimp for £4.99 on ebay .
IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics

IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOT...
IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics in Computers/Tablets &
Networking, Software, Image, Video & Audio | eBay
View on www.ebay.co.uk Preview by Yahoo

I reported it to the ebay team as well.

Cheers.