[Gimp-developer] (no subject)

Hi, I'm Casandra. Hopefully, I'm emailing this to the right person. The Contact Us is a little confusing.
Anyway, I recently made an account for the Gimp Plugin registration. When I made the account, it told me two
things. The first was that an email was sent to me as an activation for the account. Another was about how
the email was failed to be sent and that I should contact administration if it continues. I waited for an
email, but I still didn't receive one. So, I tried making a new account, but it said the email was being
used. So, I tried logging in, but there it said the account was either blocked or not activated. I checked my
spam mail too, but there isn't an email at all. So, I was hoping that I could have some help with this
situation. Thank you for your time and I hope you get in contact with me soon.