Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

El mar, 18-11-2014 a las 00:32 +0000, Ed . escribió:
Elle,

If you don't understand the difference between a design detail, and
an
implementation detail, you need to either a) go away and get to
understand
that difference; or b) stop commenting. I am neutral as to which you
choose.

Ed

Are you the same Ed. who wanted to "ease communication" between Elle and
pippin? If not, plase give us back the old Ed. we liked him better.

You seem a tad biased for someone who admittedly doesn't understand the
issue being discussed.

Do you really think that asking someone to STFU helps here?

Gez.