Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Test images and test suite (was Re: GIMP should fork babl and GEGL)

I can't add much to the color discussion, but at least I can offer up just
about any of my images as RAW for any testing (just about everything I
shoot is cc-by-sa usually).  If anyone finds one of mine they would like,
just let me know and I'd be happy to provide the camera raw file.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>