Re: [Gimp-developer] Emails for contributors?

Hi all!

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:
I'll second (third?) it.  patdavid@ would be nice...

Just back from Tonga, in my Auckland hotel after 2 weeks without
internet. And I see that nothing advanced on the topic.
So I add specifically Schumaml and Mitch as recipient, since you both
are likely the most in charge on the matter. Wasn't the LGM meeting
conclusion on this topic that awarding contributors with gimp.org
email addresses was seen as a good thing?
Thanks!

Jehan