Re: [Gimp-developer] Building GIMP on OSX 10.9

On 8 May 2014 23:00, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm building GIMP on OS X 10.9 with an updated version
of Clayton Walker's JHBuild script. The command I use is
JHB=gimp GIMP_SDK=10.9 jhbuild build gimp-osx

Now that I have all my dependencies built, building GIMP
itself fails with the following messages:

Making all in core
make[4]: warning: -jN forced in submake: disabling jobserver mode.
  CC     gimpmarshal.o
  CC     gimp-user-install.o
  CC     gimpbrushpipe.o
  CC     gimpbrushpipe-load.o

What does the actual compiler line look like? (make V=1)

I have glib 2.39.1 installed and the sources I build with are
in [GIMP's osx-build branch] plus Simone's and su_v's patches
to treat C files as Objective C files. However, this doesn't
seem to solve the problem.

What patches are these, and why would such a thing be neccesary?

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com