Re: [Gimp-developer] Adopt a development model similar to Jenkins?

Hi Sam,

thank you for your suggestion! It comes at just the right time, because
speaking on how we can improve our development process to be more
attracting to new contributors is one point on our LGM meeting agenda.

Indeed, the Jenkins project has some points we can learn from, such as
what you wrote and secondly the release process. They manage it to
release two products (the rolling release and an LTS release) regularly.