Re: [Gimp-developer] About GIMP's Editing method

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Milin Patel wrote:
Hi,
My name is Milin and i am a BIG fan of GIMP,
Because it delivers great colour effects and i think they are even better than the Photoshop's colour
effects.
However i found that Photoshop has great capabilities of Non-Destructive Editing,
Which GIMP don't have so my Q'n is,

"When will the Non-destructive editing take place in GIMP ?"

Some time after the release of v3.0. At this time we cannot provide an
estimation of a date.

Alexandre