[Gimp-developer] rle compression

When I go to save (v2.6) or export (2.8) an image in BMP format I am
never offered the rle compression option to do so. I need to create
bmp images <250K. Can you explain how I can get rle compression to
work.

    Shane Gallaher
    Electrical Engineer
    Terex Materials Processing
    Drumquin Road, Omagh
    Co Tyrone
    BT78 5PN

    T +44 (0) 28 8224 8609
    F +44 (0) 28 8224 4294
    E shane gallaher terex com<mailto:shane gallaher terex com>
    www.terex.com<http://www.terex.com/>

    THIS TRANSMISSION AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR YOUR USE.
If you are not the addressee, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission or
its contents is strictly prohibited