Re: [Gimp-developer] SmartDeblur

SorinN <nemes.sorin <at> gmail.com> writes:

SoriN: Does Refocus work for motion blur too?

I don't know yet but I will try ..and I will let you know
there is a control who allow you to indicate the direction of the motion
( that mean you manually approximate the motion - there is not an
automated procedure for autodetection of length or degree of the
motion )

thank to the measure tool in GIMP you can check those things quite
accurate ( if the image is not too blurry )