Re: [Gimp-developer] clean-up project

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. Juli 2014 um 13:29 Uhr
Von: "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Joseph Bupe wrote:
Hi,

A horizontal tool option bar between the toolbox and menu bar is definitely
handy as far as accessing properties settings is concerned.

Joseph,

Personally, I'd like to see that happen as well. However I have no
idea how you arrived at the conclusion that this will be done.Could
you please elaborate? Thanks :)

Probably a misunderstanding from Johann's mail?

In general, I miss a bit of skepticism amongst the greater GIMP community - some seem to believe everything
that's written somewhere, without requiring or requesting additional proof.

--
Regards,
Michael