Re: [Gimp-developer] Artifacts after scaling, rotation... in 2.9 git

Hello

The bug still exists. Should I post a bugreport? GIMP cannot scale...

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
The similar results are obtained during rotation or perspective correction. One can try to rotate the original tiff and see numerous banding.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

Michael Henning wrote:
I can reproduce this problem. I'm going to guess that the issue is
that the nohalo code is interacting badly with the sampler caching
code in gegl, which has been rewritten since the nohalo code was
originally written. Someone should probably look into that.

   -- drawoc

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Alexander Rabtchevich