[Gimp-developer] which version should I use to test the master strings ?

I intend to do some further work on the translation of the master
strings for my language. In order to check what I am doing or just to
clarify some confusions, usually I test almost all strings in place.

Being on Windows, I assume I can use (say) one of Partha's builds.
"Gimp 2.9 Experimental" is good for this purpose ?
(I don't know how and neither intend to learn how to compile the
packages)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară