Re: [Gimp-developer] Newbie question

The versions available on the GIMP website are both 10.7 compatible.
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:21 AM, Joanna Katzen <the new joanna gmail com>wrote:

Hi! I apologize for the question being a little out of my element on a
developer list...

I want to install GIMP but on Cnet, the specs say it's for OS X 8. On your
site, it just says OS X. My macs are running OS X 10.7.5. Is the latest
version of GIMP compatible with 10.7.5?

Thanks in advance for the reply. It'll be greatly appreciated.

J.