Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp gitmaster Enhance filter menu item missing

Thanks Mitch. I must have done something since I was seeing the new GEGL
menu items on my windows machine and not on my Mac and so thought something
was off.

I did a clean git install on the Mac (Mountain Lion) and the enhance filter
item is now present. However, I don't see the GEGL items. I am only seeing
the Gaussian Blur GEGL item under blur.

Partha