Re: [Gimp-developer] Right alignement in spin button and combo box

Hi Tibor.

This is pretty much off-topic for this list, you should probably ask this
type of generic GTK+ question on Stack Overflow or something.

In fact, please do (and make sure you tag it appropriately for a C
question), there's a good chance I'll help you there.

Regards,

/Emil