Re: [Gimp-developer] How "Print Size" can save pixel density into e.g. png file?

Hi Andrey

On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 10:34:29AM +0300, Andrey Utkin wrote:
I use the feature of changing image print density (in dpi) in GIMP to
get predictable size of printed image. Now i want to do this
programmaticaly. I tried to grep the code, but it would take me long
time to figure this out by myself. Could please somebody describe in
which way png file carries pixel density information, or point to the
place in code that actually does this information saving to file.
Thanks in advance.

Look at file-png.c in the GIMP source code tree. See where libpng's
png_set_pHYs() function is called in save_image().

                Mukund