Re: [Gimp-developer] Registering a plugin in the <Dynamics> menu

Sorry Bertrand -  I think we forgot to add it as a plug-in possibility.

Currently the available options for prefixing menus are:
['Brushes',
 'Buffers',
 'Channels',
 'Colormap',
 'Fonts',
 'Gradients',
 'Image',
 'Layers',
 'Load',
 'Palettes',
 'Patterns',
 'Save',
 'Toolbox',
 'Vectors'] - these are hardcoded in the app/plug-in/gimppluginprocedure.c file.