[Gimp-developer] Adobe software issues

Hi

With Adobe withdrawing to the Cloud, there is a real need for GIMP to include a raw file developer that can act as a replacement for Adobe Camera Raw.

If such an application could be produced and kept up-to-date when new cameras are released, we would be happy to support it and make it the default converter for our camera and lens tests. We would also be prepared to promote it through our magazine and website.

With a growing number of photographers protesting against Adobe's announcements, the time is ripe for making GIMP the favoured image editor worldwide. But this can't happen until it gets good (and timely) raw file support.

Kind regards

Margaret Brown

Technical Editor

Photo Review Australia