Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 on OS X with Python 2.7 and Wacom Pressure sensitivity

I use Gmail.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:
On 29.03.2013 11:27, Partha Bagchi wrote:

And you did mention GIMP PYTHONPATH which I don't believe exists. :)

"environment PYTHONPATH in the environment of GIMP process and its plug-in processes". I thought that was obvious from the context, but apparently not :)

P.S. can you check if your mail software offers list reply, or at least offers to put the list address in the To: field and the original sender  into Cc:?

P.P.S. and for some reason, Thunderbird struggles to quote your messages properly (i.e. get the quote levels right)

--
Regards,
Michael