Re: [Gimp-developer] OpenCL and GIMP tile size

For painting this issue got mostly evaded by the new graph code, but my
plan prior to that was to add a _blit() and _copy() function to projection
and use that in the spots that just want to pull pixel data out of it. That
will give it enough information about the request size to be smart, while
still keeping the ability to only render part of the results (e.g. when
doing the on canvas preview).

The one snag to that I haven't solved (but plan to) is that we need to
expose the logic GeglBuffer uses to calculate linear input to it's scale
functions. I need to do that anyways to implement scale properly in
gegl_node_blit.