Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: need to contact the developers of GIMP.

I just looked at the questionaires. The questions imply/offer a narrow
business-oriented view on open source projects, it seems to me.

I recall one person saying in a recent post, possibly on the Gimp
users list, that he contributed code because he liked to code, he
wanted to make something in particular about Gimp work better, and he
did it for his own personal satisfaction. That was exactly my own
reasons for working on the lcms.c plugin.

Do the questionaires connect with real motivations? Or some of the
real, core motivations just plain missing from the forms? Why do you
all really do it (other than possibly sainthood or insanity of
course)?

Elle