Re: [Gimp-developer] double exposure

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM, jenn golden wrote:
Hi - last year I attempted and successfully created double exposures using
gimp and digital pics! But I lost the email that had the instructions in
it. Can someone please help me out? I promise to save it somewhere!  I have
not been playing with the program, and I just took pics at a wedding on
Sat, and I wanted to work with a few:)  Thank you!!

Do you mean something like the following?

1. Open 1st image.
2. File > Open As Layer for the 2nd image.
3. Tweak opacity slider for the upper layer in the Layers dialog until
you like it

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org