Re: [Gimp-developer] l10n & docs: inconsistencies in GIMP source texts

And another one in the docs;

Drag off the horizontal or vertical ruler to create a new
guideline. Drag a guideline off the image to delete it.
[gimp.master.po, line 786]

Drag off the horizontal or vertical ruler to create a new
guide line. Drag a guide line onto the ruler to delete it.
[gimp-keys.master.po, line 713]

Didn't find any documentation-specific ML, so here you are.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann lau 26.jan 2013 10:27, skrifaði Sveinn í Felli: