Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp developer

Under Windows, if you want to do development, please refer to the details I put on my website about all the libraries necessary. You can find it all here: www.partha.com

Once you setup your environment, you want to use gcc 4.7.2 or higher which you can get from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/gcc-4.7-release/

The program away. :)

If you have any questions, drop me a line here or my website.