Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: mk

On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 10:20 -0800, Billy Greenacre wrote:
I just received this today. I am sending it so that the list managers can do something about it. It is not
something that slipped through your spam filters, I would very much appreciate someone dropping me a note
on it, especially if it is something that I have done wrong.

Unclear, that sender is not subscribed. I can only guess that spam
engines are getting smarter and subscribe, spam and then unsubscribe.

regards,
--mitch

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mk <joz_mak yahoo ca>
To: enlightenment users <enlightenment-users lists sourceforge net>; enlightenment users request
<enlightenment-users-request lists sourceforge net>; enlightenment devel request
<enlightenment-devel-request lists sourceforge net>; gimp developer list <gimp-developer-list gnome org>;
webform <webform intl paypal com>; abiword user <abiword-user abisource com>; szerk <szerk kuruc info>;
debian user REQUEST <debian-user-REQUEST lists debian org>; support <support statcounter com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: [Gimp-developer] mk

http://www.luftebon.com/oxrapxdd/h5dbhufb3p3h520may1p.lg?fw5oj3j7tg4g2q

2/26/2013 6:01:50 PM