Re: [Gimp-developer] GEGL Crashes GPU

Hi Victor,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Like I told you the other night on gtalk, I am unable to get a log on Windows even using g_print as you suggested instead of g_message. On the Mac, I simply get that opencl is not being used since there is no shared object to load.

I think a lot of users will be using a single display (like I do using my laptop) and so, there would have to be some viable solution to problem of the nvidia driver killing the GPU job, don't you think?

I didn't know about the GEGL_SWAP= RAM option and will add that to the environment while running Gimp.

Thanks!
Partha