[Gimp-developer] Trouble compiling plugin in windows

Hello,

I have some trouble compiling a plugin on a windows system with MinGW.
Compilation works fine, but when GIMP tries to load the plugin during startup I get a "procedure entry point __gxx_personality_v0" not found error.

I looked at the libstdc++-6.dll that comes with GIMP and it has "__gxx_personality_sj0". So I have tried MinGW 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 but the libstdc++-6.dll in the C:\MinGW\bin folder always has "__gxx_personality_v0".

What is the correct version of MinGW that is compatible to the windows builds of GIMP?

Best regards,
Sebastian