Re: [Gimp-developer] how can i write gegl plugin ? or http://developer.gimp.org too old

In addition to what Alexandre suggested, take a look at
plug-ins/common/goat-exercise.c
It's a simple example of how to use gegl from within a gimp plugin.

Also, a lot of the new functions do have some reference documentation,
which I think can be built if you pass --enable-gtk-doc to autogen.

Good luck.

   -- drawoc