Re: [Gimp-developer] Cairo Issue

Drawoc's nightlies have been suffering from this issue too.
Afaik, it happened from somewhere between the 2nd and the 4th.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:
A new issue seems to have cropped up. Now I get the following error:

This is a development version of GIMP.  Debug messages may appear here.

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\Win64\msys\opt\gimp-2.9\bin\gimp-2.9.exe
File: ../../src/cairo-surface.c, Line 591

_expression_: image->is_clear

I recall recently Mitch committed some cairo patches, but I can't find it.

I can fix the above by modifying cairo-surface.c but I think there may be a deeper issue?

Thanks,
Partha