Re: [Gimp-developer] OS X Build Server (VM)

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Tobias Vogel wrote:
Hi everybody,

when I read the "[Gimp-user] Looking back at 2013"-thread on the Mailing Lists Archive page, I stumbled
upon the remark, that there is a need for a OS X Server to provide Mac builds of GIMP.
I do have a OS X Server running and could provide one or more VMs running OS X (I could offer almost any
Version from 10.5 SL onwards including 10.9 Maverick).

If there is still a need for such VMs and this offer sounds interesting for this purpose, don't hesitate to
contact me via this email-address.

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot for the offer! We'll get back to you ASAP :)

Alexandre