Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x00007fffa00b55f6 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007fffa00b55f6 in ?? ()
#1  0x00007fffa000503c in ?? ()
#2  0x00007fffa0061dc0 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000082dca470 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000082de3850 in ?? ()
#5  0x00000000003902c0 in ?? ()
#6  0x000000000000007f in ?? ()
#7  0x000000008a0085c0 in ?? ()
#8  0x0000000050000100 in ?? ()
#9  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

So, can't reproduce the prior error, but it's something else now.

Thanks,
Partha

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:

Thanks. I will.

I will also rebuild glib and see if the crash goes away.

1. The last version that worked is the one I uploaded to my website.
However, one caveat, I was using it on Windows 7.
2. I was editing a 16-bit tiff and then opening another 16-bit tiff.