Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp from git Gegl Gaussian Blur and Unsharp Mask useability issues

As a quick correction, gegl's gaussian blur doesn't operate in scRGB,
but rather in babl's linear premultiplied sRGB-primary space (RaGaBaA
float).

babl doesn't really have scRGB formats, although some of the formats
resemble some of the scRGB formats.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Teo Mazars