[Gimp-developer] Updating gimp-win.sourceforge.net and Sourceforge old page as deprecated.

Hi,

1) Today while browsing random pages, I saw references to the
Sourceforge page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/
I clicked and I see no warning message or anything there saying this
is not anymore the place to get newer versions of GIMP for Windows. So
I assume anyone who come to this page would think this is still the
page where GIMP for Windows happen.

Could whoever has admin right on this Sourceforge project add like a
big red message or something saying all these installers are old and
this page deprecated and redirect them to the new installer page?

2) Also the page http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net has been updated with
a link to gimp.org and a message. Nevertheless if you were to browse
and go to the FAQ page, the "Download" button would be bad again and
link to the old Sourceforge page, which is wrong:
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/faq.html

Could the maintainer of this page (Ender, isn't it?) update it?

Thanks a lot all!

Jehan