Re: [Gimp-developer] Zernike Research Plug in - Multiple Aberrations on Image

Hello Mustafa,

I don't think, that anybody will write the plugin for you. That's not
because no body is interested, but the developers are busy working on
the next Gimp version. If you have programming questions feel free to
ask them here or even better via IRC.

Here you can find information, that can help you to start writing a plugin:
http://developer.gimp.org/writing-a-plug-in/1/index.html  (Perhaps a
little bit outdated.)
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Users:Beginner_Developer%27s_FAQ
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:Plugins