[Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.9.1 show every image as a transparent layer.

Hello,

I compiling gimp,babl and gegle from git with ubuntu 13.10.Since the 28-29th of july i have the problem that GIMP 2.9.1 shows every image(png,bmp,tiff etc.) only as a 100% transparent layer. Only the layer window shows the image well.Before that time it works fine. Also when i want to open a file and i click once on the file, the image is visible in the preview window for a very short time(approximately 0,25 second) then it change into a chessboard. I build GIMP from stratch and delete/restore settings, but that does not work.
GIMP 2.8.6 works fine, no problem.
So GIMP 2.9.1 is completely useless at the moment.
I am a beginner with C++ and not a expert with linux.So please be clear what i have to do.

With kind regards

Hains van den Bosch