[Gimp-developer] Changing the size of the open file dialog on Windows

On Linux, I can set the size and position of the file open dialog using a ~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini file.

But I cannot find the equivalent file (or location for the same file) on Windows. I have tried various GTK-related places in the Gimp installation tree, the Gimp profile directory, and or the user home directory without success. Is this possible at all?