Re: [Gimp-developer] "No paint dynamics available" blocks tool from drawing?

Hi,

Dynamics in this case are handled the same way as all other resources - if you do not have a valid font or brush or whatever set, you cant use the tools that require at least one instance of this resource available... I do not think it is a bug... For your usecase, needing to edit all resources the recommended action is to copy the GIMP default set under your own profile and then remove the system paths you cant edit. Then nothing breaks, but you CAN edit everything... Gimp could help perhaps with this, by shiping a script that can automatically do this configuration change for the user... If someone wrote such an utility script, Im willing to do the nessesary arguing to get it included ;)

Best,
Alexia