Re: [Gimp-developer] Selective gaussian blur port to gegl

On Sun, 2013-04-07 at 20:39 +0530, Karthikeyan S wrote:
GEGL already has a (rather slow) bilateral filter implemented contained
in operations/common/bilateral-filter.c
Doh! Thanks Øyvind.

I implemented recently a much faster version of the bilateral-filter.
I am stopping right away. Taking a look at your code.

I should stop relying on
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:Porting_filters_to_GEGL for latest
info.

While I am at it, why does edge-sobel add extra pixels to the original
image? Is it a 'don't care' thing.

Just because something is in git doesn't mean it's correct :)

If there is strange behavior, a look at the code, a bug report,
or even a patch are appreciated.

--mitch