Re: [Gimp-developer] Cutting the bloat out of .GDYN files

> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Cutting the bloat out of .GDYN files
> From: liam holoweb net
> To: strata_ranger hotmail com
> CC: gimp-developer-list gnome org
> Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 22:51:26 -0400
>
> On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 19:12 -0700, Richard Gitschlag wrote:
>
> I think the right answer here is that patches are welcome.
>
> Liam

How easy is it to set up a compiler for GIMP's source on a win32 platform again?  At the rate I find things to criticize about the current behavior (bug or otherwise) I really should be making my own local modifications anyway....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com