Re: [Gimp-developer] SmartDeblur

El 23/10/12 06:16, SorinN escribió:
We already have a plugin which ca do something similar in GIMP (and is
standing as a gimp plugin for quite a while ..).
Now this plugin seems to be unmaintained.
please check here : http://refocus-it.sourceforge.net/

SoriN: Does Refocus work for motion blur too? As far as I could see it was very good but only for out-of-focus pictures, not for motion blur. Also defocus does, in my opinion, a very poor work when the image has an alpha channel. It tends to introduce noticeable artifacts around the edges.

Gez.