[Gimp-developer] [GSoC] Mentor stipends, GSoC mentors

Hi,

like in the past years, Google is issuing stipiend of $500 each for every GSoC project an organization has been running (whether successfully completed or not).

Unlike donation to GIMP, these are payments for services provided (mentoring the GSoc students), and we may use the money more liberally. This means that there are the following options:

1. mentors may request to have the money transferred to their own accounts and use it as they please

2. mentors may choose to let the money reside in the GIMP account handled by GNOME, just like any other donation

If you want to have the money be transferred to you, please let me know about that before Nov 4th. If I don't here anything, I'll assume you're going with option 2.

--
Regards,
Michael