Re: [Gimp-developer] hey i have some ideas for you

Yeah, haven't had much motivation to add features to the dmg, getting gimp ready for deployment in the first place is challenging enough.
Also, we're still working on proper window management concepts, which could take a while.
Finally, what do you mean by this:
>>last but not least shorten the tool options name at the top to not have it cut off or to change the default size when it opens.
I don't exactly understand.

Thanks for using GIMP!