Re: [Gimp-developer] Translate the Windows installer packages of GIMP 2.8.x

On 13 October 2012 18:09, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some of you might have noticed that the Windows installers for GIMP 2.8.x,
> available from http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net, offer a few more language
> options than previous releases -  Deutsch, English, Italiano and Slovenski.
>(...)

I've just comitted translations to Brazilian Portuguese there -
but it ocurred me: Are the codes the same? he ISO translations code
used elsewhere for my language is pt_BR -- will
"pt_BR.setup.isl" work for the Windows part?

Regards,

  js
 -><-